Monday 24 May 2010

Lovely Monday

Another fantastic day. This should have been the day I returned to my novel, After The War is Over, but I still feel tired after our holiday. My agent, Juliet, has read the first three chapters and likes them. I do wish I could write more than just a few hours a day. I have so many stories in my head that I long to get down to. This afternoon I went for my three-yearly breast X-ray and shall now be on tenterhooks until I get the letter saying I'm okay. Once I was asked to go back. The letter came on the Thursday before Easter. I didn't tell anyone and spent the holiday organising my funeral. Fortunately, when I returned and had another X-ray I was quite clear. Some women have wonderful courage and can cope with illness, but I am a total coward and would collapse at the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment