Wednesday 12 May 2010

Wednesday, 13 May, 2010

Hello, This is my first blog (actually, it's the second and I lost the first and it could well appear one day.) I thought it a good idea to communicate with my readers, let them know what I'm writing, how I'm getting on with it, how life is at the moment and other things. I hope to write a few words every few days.

The first thing to say is I'm going to New York tomorrow for seven days, so won't be writing anything until the end of next week, so am getting off to a bad start by making promises I can't keep.

Before going on holiday, I am attempting to complete the first three chapters of my latest novel, After The War is Over to send to my agent Juliet to see what she thinks of it.

Have just been interrupted by a call from someone asking all sorts of personal questions. I have no idea what they were selling.

Will finish now. I wish everyone well who has read this blog and also those who haven't.

Best wishes to you all. Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment