Wednesday 26 May 2010

New House

Forgot my daily blog yesterday. Am letting myself down. The reason was we are looking for a new house, details came from an agent and there was a house amongst them that we loved. It was the house that we have been looking for for months. We spent all day, apart from a few hours of me writing my novel, discussing it. This morning, we went to view - it was lovely, individually designed, detached, wonderful garden. I have never, in all my life, had a decent kitchen and the one in the house we live in now is no exception - not that I spend much time in it, Richard usually makes the meals. The kitchen in the lovely house was brilliant. Of course there was a drawback. It was all by itself, yet overlooked by two huge blocks of flats. We sadly had to turn it down. I have been looking at other details tonight, but none compare to THE house.

No comments:

Post a Comment